Join KIND for an evening of Cacao and sound journeying to celebrate the New Moon, ground and refocus as we shift from Spring into full summer
July is a month of outward celebration and expression, Sound journeys are a beautiful way to slow down and receive. This evening will be about re centring in self-care, dropping into our subconscious and creating space for the unfurling of the new moon cycle ahead.
Raw cacao is a powerful and potent medicine that can assist the ‘inner work’ and creative guidance we all need to stay balanced. It literally opens the blood vessels in the body allowing more blood flow through the heart, it is known to trigger bliss hormones, feelings of love, and a heightened awareness that can be a powerful support to sound baths and healing.
Sound Baths are a passive experience where all you are required to do is simply lay down and allow the vibrations of sound to move through you. You will be lead on a deep sound journey using Alchemic Crystal Bowls and Gongs which create deep theta sound waves. these frequencies will move through you physically, facilitating the drop into a lucid space where your subconscious has room to explore and your body and mind experience deep rest. Rhythmic percussion and blood harmonies accompany KIND sound baths for a true head and immersive sound experience.
Jayna and her sister Bess grew up in a family of music, they are both trained musicians and singers, they working with sound in this meditative way with the wish to connect people back towards there inner selves. They believe that when we create space to truly listen to our highest selves, miracles begin and new energy for life is found
The evening will start together with the drinking of the cacao within a ceremonial space to set an intention and arrive. We will then drop down into our sound journey for deep relaxation and receiving.
There will be time at the end to reflect and chat in the warm environment we will create together.
Come and join us in the KIND community. Dive into the beautiful magic that sound, ceremony and intention can bring on this gracious new moon. You deserve it!
Raw Cacao is one of the Amazonian super plant, the main component of chocolate. Used by the indigenous as a source of energy and well known for its multiple health benefits, it contains high levels of antioxidants. These absorb free-radicals which cause tissue and cell damage. It is also the highest plant-based source of iron known to man and is also full of Magnesium and Calcium.
Cacao is a great source of four bliss chemicals - serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters create feelings of well-being, happiness, and can even alleviate depression. A natural, healthy, delicious (and legal) way to get your happy buzz on.
This is why is known as the "love food" of "food of the Gods". Its essence connects you straight to your heart, to release you from the mind space and unwanted emotions and bring you into a feeling of uneasiness, sparking creativity and joy.
Important Health Notes
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol prior to cacao - If you have some in the morning that's fine - just ease off the tea and coffee for the rest of the day
- Drink plenty of water to make sure you are hydrated before we begin, we will have water for you to drink throughout the ceremony
- Detoxification can occur from cacao, If you find you have a headache you may be dehydrated, have drunk too much cacao, or are detoxing with the cacao’s assistance. Your symptoms will pass and there is no need to worry
- Antidepressants with MAOIs contraindicate with cacao and can lead to severe headaches. Do send me an email beforehand so we can prepare another type of plant-based tea or tonic for you
- Cacao is a vasodilator and pumps more blood through the heart. Be mindful of your dosage if you have a heart condition and listen to your beautiful body
- Any questions - feel free to ask!
Things to bring
Wear comfy clothes that you can sit down in. Bring a cushion if you can for under your head. We will provide mats, blankets and an inviting environment
If you have one, you can place a symbolic small object (crystal, shell, coin, card) on the altar to be cleared of negative energy and charged up with clear frequencies.
During sound healing, your body temperature will drop so if you wish to bring a warm scarf or soaks feel free.
* Book before 3rd July to ensure your Early Bird Ticket *
Early bird tickets £22 with promo code: KIND-NEW-MOON (apply at checkout)
General admission @ £30