Join Jayna and her sister Bess for a New Moon Cacao and sound journey 🌙 We will be opening up our KIND home/studio once again to hold the space. Our intention is to call on whatever your soul desires and wishes to manifest. dropping into our subconscious and creating space for the unfurling of the new moon cycle.
Join my sister Bess and I for a New Moon Cacao and sound journey on the afternoon of Saturday 17th March. 🌙 We will be opening up our KIND home/studio once again to hold the space. Our intention is to call on whatever your soul desires and wishes to manifest. dropping into our subconscious and creating space for the unfurling of the new moon cycle.
We will start the afternoon by drinking the purest Peruvian Cacao to charge up our hearts, honour our past and drop into gratitude. Raw cacao is a powerful and potent medicine that can assist the ‘inner work’ and creative guidance. We will then drop down into our sound journey for deep relaxation and receiving. There will be time at the end for a grounding healthy snack and herbal tea, time to reflect and chat in the warm environment we will create together.
This will lead towards a deep sound journey using Alchemic Crystal Bowls, deep theta sound waves, blood harmonies, gong and percussion. We will allow the vibrations of sound to move through us, wash over us, realigning with our intentions, the universal law of love, acceptance and peace. Both of us are trained musicians and singers, delighted to now be working with sound and it's depth of frequencies in this new way, our wish is to connect people back into themselves.
We will nurture the focus towards bringing fresh energy and clarity towards our deepest intentions. When we create space to really listen to our highest selves, miracles begin and new energy for life is found.
This afternoon will be one full of open smiles and hearts. Come join us in KIND community. Dive into the beautiful magic that sound, ceremony and intention can bring on this gracious new moon.
Raw Cacao is one of the Amazonian super plant, the main component of chocolate. Used by the indigenous as a source of energy and well known for its multiple health benefits, it contains high levels of antioxidants. These absorb free-radicals which cause tissue and cell damage. It is also the highest plant-based source of iron known to man and is also full of Magnesium and Calcium.
Cacao is a great source of four bliss chemicals - serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters create feelings of well-being, happiness, and can even alleviate depression. A natural, healthy, delicious (and legal) way to get your happy buzz on.
This is why is known as the "love food" of "food of the Gods". Its essence connects you straight to your heart, to release you from the mind space and unwanted emotions and bring you into a feeling of uneasiness, sparking creativity and joy.
Important Health Notes
- Do not consume caffeine or alcohol prior to cacao - If you have had some this morning that's fine - just ease off the tea and coffee for the rest of the day
- Drink plenty of water to make sure you are hydrated before we begin, we will have water for you to drink throughout the ceremony
- Detoxification can occur from cacao, If you find you have a headache you may be dehydrated, have drunk too much cacao, or are detoxing with the cacao’s assistance. Your symptoms will pass and there is no need to worry
- Antidepressants with MAOIs contraindicate with cacao and can lead to severe headaches. Do send me an email beforehand so we can prepare another type of plant-based tea or tonic for you
- Cacao is a vasodilator and pumps more blood through the heart. Be mindful of your dosage if you have a heart condition and listen to your beautiful body
- Any questions - feel free to ask!
Things to bring
Wear comfy clothes that you can sit down inWe will provide mats, blankets and a warm environment
If you have one, you can place a symbolic small object (crystal, shell, coin, card) on the altar to be cleared and charged up
During sound healing your body temperature will drop so if you wish to bring extra socks, a jumper or a warm scarf feel free
Early bird tickets will be £30 With this promo code:
General admission will then go up to £35
Book before 4th March to ensure your Early Bird Ticket